Fri, 19 Aug|
FROM LONDON - Train like a pro at St George’s Park - & Tour the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
Time & Location
19 Aug 2022, 07:00 – 20 Aug 2022, 07:00
Needwood, Newborough Road, Needwood, Burton-on-Trent DE13 9PD, UK
About the event
Train like a pro at St George’s Park - the training centre for all England National Teams
As you may know, the England team have recently been training at St George’s Park whilst preparing for their Nations League fixtures this summer.
We have been offered the opportunity to replicate what the England players are doing, by offering a unique training experience at St Georges Park.
As part of this trip you will be able to:
- travel from Cheshunt on the FA England team coach!
- a full day of goalkeeping training under the instruction of FA coaches (who are minimum UEFA B Qualified)
- have use of the changing rooms used by the National Team when they train at the facility
- exclusive use of the New England Boot Room for the session
- a full tour of the training centre
- an S&C / speed session on the track
- experience the hydrotherapy suite (pool, jacuzzi and contrast pools). Please note this is only subject to availability on the day.
But that is not all. On the way back we will take a tour off at the new Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
You will go the behind the scenes to access all areas, including the changing rooms, media facilities, dugouts and much more!
Cost for full day including the stadium tour, the executive transport to St Georges Park on the England Coach and all the activities at St Georges Park is £199 per goalkeeper
Parents can attend too at £49 (which includes the stadium tour and the tour of St Georges Park (subject to space on the coach).
- Ticket type
- Ticket type