Sat, 21 Oct|
GK Icon Real Madrid Experience - October 2023 Residential
This year we are proud to announce that we will be visiting Madrid this October Half Term for the goalkeeping trip of a lifetime.
Time & Location
21 Oct 2023, 07:00 – 24 Oct 2023, 21:00
Madrid, Madrid, Spain
About the event
MADRID TRAINING TOUR - OCTOBER 2023
Yes guys, after a successful tour last year to Barcelona, this year we are changing it up and will be visiting Madrid this October Half Term.
Your trip will include: ✅ 2 training sessions at Real Madrid's Valdebebas training centre ✅ 2 training sessions at Atletico Madrid's newly built state of the art training centre. ✅ All training sessions provided by Real and Atletico ‘Academy staff’ (not community coaching staff) ✅ a tour of the Real Madrid’s Santiago Bernabeu Stadium ✅ A tour of the Atletico Madrid’s Wanda Metropolitano Syadium ✅ 3 nights Bed and Breakfast stay in a Madrid Hotel ✅ Evening quiz with a prize ✅ Free transfer from the airport to hotel (within a timeframe only) ✅ lunch provision for players and parents (packed lunch on Madrid days. We are negotiating whether we can get players into Atletico Madrid canteen) ✅ a free bus provision to a Real Madrid or Atletico Madrid game (fixtures not out yet for Oct 23)
*COST* £895 for players £397 for parents Any additional sibling or parent would be £375 The cost includes everything apart from: - flights - travel insurance
- drinks / alcohol (Water will be provided to players when training) - evening meals - Real Madrid or Atletico Match Ticket (we will provide group transport to the stadium and back for everyone that chooses to go, and books a ticket) - expenses of a personal nature
- Is a parent required to come? - Yes players will not be permitted to travel by themselves
- What time would we need to arrive so I can book flight times? - After showing your interest, times etc will be provided to you and you will be given a window of when you can arrive. But the arrival will typically be the morning of the first day in Madrid
- What hotel is it? - Hotel name will be provided once interest is shown
- Is this for boys only? - No this is for boys and girls
- My child is a beginner to football can he come? - We suggest that your child is a participating in regular football, for a club or a grass roots team and training regularly. The coaching out there will be with the Madrid academy coaches and we suggest that players who are attending are serious about goalkeeping and are involved regularly.
- What if we have extra siblings and extra parent? - Please note that this is first foremost gk training tour, we do not recommend as an option for a family holiday. Family rooms are limited in the hotels however the price for junior supporters and parents are available as shown above.
- Will there be places we can get lunch and dinner or bars for the evenings? - Yes we are in the centre of Madrid so plenty of places to go in your free time
- Can we book the night before or extra dates at the hotel? - Yes please notify on the request below and prices will be provided to you after interest is shown
- Are we watching a game out there? - The aim will be to do so yes and if a game falls into the window of our time there we will provide a coach for those that want to go. However we do not know the schedule for next season so cannot be certain. But for example last season at Barcelona we watched a La Liga game and Champions League game against Bayern. You will be required to buy your own tickets for this
- Will we get an itinerary? - Yes this will all be provided and Ian will be with you daily to tell you the plan for each day so you know what is going on
- Will there be transfer to and from the hotel? - Yes there will be providing your flights is within the window. This window will be provided to you before you book your flights
- How is deposit a payment made? - A deposit of £300 will secure your spot and then after the remaining amounts will be paid in sections
- Can we book our own transfer - Yes you can
- Will we get a kit - Players will receive a training top which they will be required to wear for the sessions
- When will we get the itinerary? - Nearer the time of the trip, this is due to the organisers out in Madrid as a lot of it dictates down to the first teams operations.
- How will we be contacted? - We will set up an initial Watsapp group and a lot of information will be disclosed in there
- Ticket type
This is a non refundable £300 deposit to secure the place of one player and parentPrice£300.00Sold Out
This event is sold out